The Rightline Gear pop-up tent provides you with camping fun in an instant – quite literally.
Set up a tent in just one minute’s time with no awkward poles to contend with. Don’t believe it’s possible? Check out the short video below to see just how quick this goes up, how quick it comes down and how little room it takes up when it’s packed in its carry bag (provided).
It fits into a 25″ diameter carry bag when folded down, and it weighs just under 5 lbs – so portability is no problem at all.
The same design functionality used for windshield shade screens has now been brought to the tent world with amazing results.
There’s a condensation vent to prevent water from accumulating during overnight temperature changes. Two windows, with no-see-um mesh fitted, are also provided. Access is via a large zippered door flap.
There’s more than enough room inside for two adults.
- Dimensions: 90 inch length x 72 inch width x 42 inch height
- Large enought to allow two adults to sleep inside
- Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams
- Water resistant PE floor material – no ground sheet needed
- Condensation vent
- Folds down to a 25 inch diameter circle – carry bag is included
- The tent is very lightweight at just 4.75 pounds
- Two windows and one door with no-see-um mesh and storm covers