The canopy measures 10′ x 10′ which provides 100 square feet of shade. It has a single wall, and if you want extra shade you can just swing that up and it acts as an additional awning.
You can set this up very easily in less than 3 minutes. Coleman’s exclusive “Comfort Grip” releases ensure that your fingers stay safe and setup is a snap.
There are two roof vents to let heat escape, which makes sure that it’s always cool and comfortable underneath the canopy.
The canopy material is durable 150D polyester taffeta, with welded steel feet to provide extra stability on hard surfaces like asphalt or concrete.
- Sets up in less than 3 minutes
- Swing wall provides extra shade when extended
- Collapse the swing wall for extra protection from wind or rain
- Coleman Comfort Grips for easy, painless setup
- Welded steel feet provide added stability when used on asphalt, concrete or other hard surfaces
- Supplied with pegs to secure the feet in breezy conditions
- Folds down into its own carry case – which is fitted with wheels to make transportation easy.