If you want a compact canopy that is lightweight for easy transportation and easy to set up, then this 7′ x 5′ pop up canopy from Coleman is a great example.
It comes with its own roller wheeled carry case – approx. 3′ x 1′ – which makes transportation simple. And when you arrive at your destination, it’s really quick and easy to set up.
It’s suitable for setting up on either hard or soft ground – and it’s ideal for sporting events, tailgating, family picnics and a host of other enjoyable outdoor pursuits.
- Heavy-duty 150 D UVGuard material helps block the sun’s harmful rays
- 7 ft. x 5 ft. for 35 sq. ft. (3.25 sq. m) of UPF 50+ sun protection
- Rectangular footprint and vaulted ceiling for sporting events, tailgating and camping
- Welded steel feet keep poles steady on asphalt
- Steel stakes to secure shelter on soft ground
If you want, you can get two additional half walls – as shown to the right – so that you can get even more shade. These are very easy to fit.
Coleman shelters are rigorously tested, in simulated wind conditions of 35 mph. As long as you follow the simple set up instructions, you can be sure that they will stand up to whatever the great outdoors throws at you.
Here’s a short video which shows how quick and easy it is to set up Coleman shelters.