The quick-deploy GO anywhere privacy shelter is made of flame-retardant Taffeta 10C. It has three screened windows with privacy curtains for optional cross ventilation.
It’s a little sturdier than many of the pop up privacy tents that you’ll find on the market and, with a 4′ x 4′ base and a height of 6′ 6″ at the center, there’s plenty of room inside even for larger users.
Use it as a changing room, a toilet or a shower when your at the beach, camping or at the park.
A sealable upper access flap allows for insertion of a shower hose and a loop in the top holds a shower head or flashlight.
The supporting poles are integrated into the fabric of the tent – so you need never worry about losing any of the parts.
Simply pull up on the cord at the top of the shelter and lock the hinging poles in place.
A nylon mesh storage pocket holds extra waste kits.
Floorless base keeps it sanitary.
Stakes, ropes and a storage sheath included.
Weighs 7 lbs.
One person can set this up literally in seconds because of the patented, integrated pole design
- Thanks to the patented, integrated pole design, one person can set this up in seconds.
- Spacious interior – 6′ 6″ tall with a 64-Inch high zippered door for easy access
- Three screened ventilation windows with covers.
- 4-Feet x 4-Feet floorless base plus storage pocket for unused kits and supplies.
- Stakes and ropes included plus 3 ground secure flaps
- Use as your private bathroom facility, a shower stall, or a changing room.
- 3 ground flaps are attached to the walls, which gives you an additional way to secure your privacy shelter if you’re using it on hard ground and can’t use the stakes
- Handy nylon mesh storage pockets allow you to stow supplies, waste kits, towels etc.
Check out the short video below to see just how easy this is to erect and to view some of the key features of this versatile pop up privacy tent.