It comes complete with a Texsport 5 gallon sun shower which is ideal for your bathing needs when camping.
It has an extra large, D-shaped, zippered door and two see through skylights to ensure good light levels inside.
And once you’re inside, there’s plenty of room. At over 7′ in height, this privacy tent has plenty of room even for the taller camper. The plan area is 4′ x 6′, which is a little larger than many privacy tents and should allow plenty of room for you to get showered without banging against the walls all the time.
The sturdy polyethylene floor can be removed and there’s even a removable towel rack supplied.
Most shower tents come with no floor, which is fine – but if you’re pitched on soft ground, you might find yourself ankle deep in mud before you’re half way through your shower. The strong poly floor has four drain points, one at each corner, which gets over that problem rather neatly.
All poles and pegs are supplied and it comes complete with its own handy carry bag.
- Includes shelter, large 5-gallon capacity camp shower, removable hanging towel bar
- Large, zippered D-style door, removable rip-stop polyethylene floor, fire retardant
- Polyurethane-coated rain fly with two transparent skylights for enhanced visibility
- Rust-resistant, 3/4-Inch chain-corded steel poles, measures 7-1/4-Feet x 4-Feet x 6-Feet
- Durable speed clips to secure shelter to frame, meets CPAI-84 specifications, imported